BRITISH COUNCIL Foreign & Commonwealth Office CHEVENING
The Foreign and Commonwealth Office in London is seeking young, talented Tunisians (aged 25-35), to participate in its Chevening Scholarship programme.
Chevening provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to spend a full academic year at a British university, return home with a Masters qualification and gain a better appreciation of British life and culture.
Chevening is designed for high-calibre candidates who display the most potential to be the future leaders and decision-makers of their country.
• Be a graduate with academic skills;
• Have good English language skills, both oral and written;
• Have a proven track record of success or excellence in their professional life, something that distinguishes them from their peers and contemporaries;
• Be able to show at interview that they possess the personal qualities to benefit from their scholarship and use it to succeed in their chosen career;
• Be committed to return to Tunisia and contribute to the socio-economic development of Tunisia through implementing new skills and knowledge acquired in the UK.
If you feel you meet these criteria we would be very happy to hear from you.
You must submit your application on-line on
Before Friday 18 February 2011. We no longer accept paper applications.
For more information, please contact:
The British Council, 87 Avenue Mohamed V, 1002 Tunis-Belvédère